Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Boo Crew






Okay.  I am finally posting pictures from Halloween.  Sad I know.  Well anyways, we had a great day, and celebrated all day long with a School Parade, School Party, and then we rushed to Ryan's work for a Halloween work party, and then straight to my Aunt Karen and Uncle David's house to spend the evening drinking, eating, and being SCARY!  Seriously, my kids trick or treated for about a 1/2 hour and then they wanted to sit at my uncle's door step and hand out candy.  My Uncle's family is super into Halloween and they do it up, like no else.  Their house was decked out in creepy and fun decorations.  They also have a fun little special effect called a remote controlled air cannon, that when it goes off, it FREAKS people out!  So the kids had a blast handing out candy and watching people be scared!!!  It was a great night!



7 comments:

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

Yes--I tagged you!!! I love seeing your pictures and watching your kids grow up...can you believe how big our kids are? I sometimes think I'm still college age;>

Jen Crook said...

Great pictures! I love the idea of the air cannon when my kids get a little older. My older ones would LOVE that.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it! Miss you lots...

xxx, Tanya

Christi said...

Your kids are adorable as always!!! I can't believe how big they've gotten! I saw your comment on my blog! Wish Taylor a Happy Birthday next month as well! No I can't believe how big they are and that they are turning 9! Makes me feel old! Oh, and congrats!!! You have more guts (and patience) that I do. I can't handle the two I have sometimes! Miss you! Keep in touch!

emh said...

hey--at least you got them posted! i still haven't done ours, and it's a week into december, so see? you're way ahead of the game! :)

LW said...

How fun! They all look so cute!!
~Lynsey
www.chrisandlyns.blogspot.com

Jen said...

aimee, I just found you off of Brooke Henderson's blog! It looks like you have some blog updating to do, ha! I'm at: mollycoddlemama.blogspot.com

Lovely Pictures from Little Lime Photography!

We just got some great pictures taken from Little Lime Photography. They are amazing!

Jeffrey Parker

Jeffrey Parker
Our Wee Bear

Zachary

Zachary
Wacky Zachy

Taylor

Taylor
Our sweet Tay Tay