Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Freedom of the Seas


Ryan and I took a 7 day cruise down to Mexico in March. We dropped the kids off at my dad's house and spent the week: Sightseeing, catching up on Zzzz, hot tubbing, and eating way too much food. We tried to work out a lot so we wouldn't gain any weight, but it was a lost cause! I was sad when it was over. I hadn't finished my book, my tan was inadequate, and I still wanted someone to make my bed, fix my meals, and wash my towels. Every night our stateroom attendant would fold towels in the shape of different animals. We had a great time with our friends Kamaile and Puna! I spent half the time laughing. The boat we were on was beautiful. There was a rockwall and activities everywhere. We didn't have time to do everything, but it was a relaxing vacation and one we hope to do again. I will post some more pics later of our adventures.





2 comments:

Angela said...

Aimee- that sounds like so much fun. Maybe even more fun than ours. We didn't have the rock wall and we only got our towels folder cool once. I know what you mean though about it not being long enough. Time flys when your having fun! I love your layout and the cute things your kids say. I'm glad I could be some kind of inspiration! My blog address is jimmyandang.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! You go girl with the para sailing!!!

Love and miss you guys.

Lovely Pictures from Little Lime Photography!

We just got some great pictures taken from Little Lime Photography. They are amazing!

Jeffrey Parker

Jeffrey Parker
Our Wee Bear

Zachary

Zachary
Wacky Zachy

Taylor

Taylor
Our sweet Tay Tay