Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Soccer Mania

Soccer season is here.  Hello shin guards, muddy soccer cleats, rainy practices, and over excited parents at soccer games (I am one of those parents - just in case you were wondering).  I LOVE IT!!!  Taylor is a seasoned player and has been enjoying getting back in the game.  We did have to explain to her that she cannot run off the field every time she is thirsty to get a drink of water.  She has to wait for a sub before she runs out.  This is Zach's first soccer season.  He is so excited the whole time.  See the video below of his second game.  He is the one running around with his arms all over - REALLY excited.    What can I say, but that's MY kid and I love his attitude and excitement.  He looks just how I feel, when I get to play soccer.  I LOVE being a soccer MOM!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Aimee it's Lacey Laird from the ward. I hope you don't mind that I add a link to your blog! I can't wait until my little girl is old enough to play sports.

Angela said...

That is so cute, Aimee! I love Zack's arms. I'd like to come to one of the games just ot watch him do that.

Thanks for all you do with scouts! Conner is loving it and now that he's done with soccer he'll do there all the time. (as long I don't space it!)

Lovely Pictures from Little Lime Photography!

We just got some great pictures taken from Little Lime Photography. They are amazing!

Jeffrey Parker

Jeffrey Parker
Our Wee Bear

Zachary

Zachary
Wacky Zachy

Taylor

Taylor
Our sweet Tay Tay