Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good-bye Summer - Hello First Day of School!






I can't believe that the summer has flown by so fast. The kids went to their first day of school on Monday. There is something seriously wrong in my opinion, to have to go back to school in August!! The kids handled it well and seemed to enjoy seeing all their old friends and to make new friends. Zach who is now in the 1st grade was so excited to have 2 recesses, I guess he didn't calculate that the extra recess will add 3 hours of school into his day. So now that the two older kids are in school all day and it is just me and Parker at home, I am going to live a life of leisure...you know watching soap operas, reading romance novels, eating bon bons, and laying out by the pool for the rest of August...I will let you all know how that goes!

6 comments:

Angela said...

I know, I can't believe school is already in full swing! I only have Sophie at home too. We should go out to lunch sometime or meet at the park and visit. It seems so easy with just one all day. However, the house still needs to be cleaned and laundry still piles up- there is always mom stuff to do. See you at pack meeting!

J.Frey said...

I can't believe you guys are already back in school! I hope you will be able to relax a little bit now!

SayitwithanH said...

How FUN! First day of school! I can't believe they're both old enough to all attend. Kuh-razy!

Randy, Alanna, Keira, and Braden said...

I have to agree about it being wrong that the kids start school that early. I love seeing the pictures of the kids. Alanna, Keira and I will sit down together and look at the pictures of her cousins and quiz her so that next time we come hopefully she will recoginize them. I hope all is well.
Randy

Luisa said...

We miss you guys!! The kids love looking at the pictures of their "cousins" Taylor and Zacky.

Unknown said...

Cutest back to school pictures ever. I would post some of Kiki, but she does not approve of her drab school uniform. Especially after shopping with you this summer! ha ha

love you.

Lovely Pictures from Little Lime Photography!

We just got some great pictures taken from Little Lime Photography. They are amazing!

Jeffrey Parker

Jeffrey Parker
Our Wee Bear

Zachary

Zachary
Wacky Zachy

Taylor

Taylor
Our sweet Tay Tay