Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Taylor and Kiara





Taylor and Kiara are like two peas in a pod. During the month of July, when Kiara was visiting from Malaysia. The two of them spent every minute possible together. Taylor would call my Mom's house every morning to see what Kiara would be wearing so that she could either match or coordinate with her. It totally cracked me up! Tanya and I both have a very serious addiction to Gymboree and often end up with the same clothes for our girls. Ask our husbands and our bank accounts...it is not pretty!

The two of them could play barbies or school or house for hours on end. It reminded me of when I was young and played pretend with my two younger sisters. They were my best friends when I was growing up. We had our differences, but when push came to shove, they were always there for me and have been my greatest supporters. They have shared my broken heart and lost dreams and continued to cheer me on. Taylor does not have a sister of her own, but she does get to experience a little slice of heaven, when Kiara is in town. When Kiara left to return to Malaysia, they both were hugging and crying and making promises that they would see each other soon. I will never forget the anguish on both of their faces. It is much like that when I part from my sisters for a very long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my Goodness! I am bawling right now! They were beautiful together. You cannot come to MY without TayTay. She is the most precious girl. She was amazing with Kiara. I didn't think it was possible to love that girl more, but I do. Miss you and love you more then you know.

xx, Tanya

Lovely Pictures from Little Lime Photography!

We just got some great pictures taken from Little Lime Photography. They are amazing!

Jeffrey Parker

Jeffrey Parker
Our Wee Bear

Zachary

Zachary
Wacky Zachy

Taylor

Taylor
Our sweet Tay Tay